- Kansas Woman-Owned Business of the Year 2018 Professional Service Firm
- Featured in Kansas: Heart of America Magazine - Economic Development Guide 2017
- Kansas Woman-Owned Business of the Year 2016 Professional Service Firm
- Featured in Ingram's Corporate Kansas City magazine 2006
- KCMPI Employer Appreciation Award - Kansas City Chapter 2005 - 2006
Awards & Announcements
- Awarded Statewide Master Information Technology Services Contract (MITSC) State of Kansas Department of Administration.
- Awarded ECM project for Midwest nonprofit organization: Streamlining processes with mobile apps development, E-forms, and document scanning & imaging, time sheet processing and custom workflows with departmental dependencies, anytime/anywhere access, departmental sites & portals all based on leading edge Cloud technologies, Azure, o365, SharePoint, MS Power BI, Document Capture, Scanning, & Imaging and Enterprise Content Management. Custom mobile ready applications to streamline workloads and business processes.
- Awarded Support project for a local bottling company of a national manufacturing and distribution organization: Support services for internal website, master page customization, quick links, and development based on Cloud technologies including o365, SharePoint, Custom UI Development.
- Awarded Multi-project migration engagement for a Midwest nonprofit organization: Migration of several databases, web pages and websites. Development & deployment of Cloud-based solutions and technologies, MS Cloud, o365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure.
- Awarded Project for Northeastern financial services organization: Client Relationship Management, Custom Application Development including o365, Cloud Services, MS Dynamics CRM.
- Awarded Cloud-based project for a nonprofit organization: Custom Application Development of a data management system with custom scheduling and reporting services; Business Intelligence with custom reports, charts & graphs, including MS Cloud, o365, SharePoint, MS Power BI, custom application development.
- Awarded Project for Midwest legal firm: Client Relationship Management application based on Cloud services and technologies, including MS Cloud, Dynamics, o365, SharePoint.
- Awarded Local nonprofit organization: Custom Application Development for multiple databases and processes based on Cloud technologies, including AWS, File Maker, Custom Application Development.
- Awarded Multi-project engagement for a North American bottling and distribution company: External website, internal website with both French and English, custom User Interface, Quick Links, Employee Services, Website development, internal internet, Custom Application development and migration services including MS Cloud, o365 and SharePoint Development and Deployment.